Harnesses for revo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm seriously considering replacing the harness on my revo.

The factory one simply will not allow me to place the shoulder d rings where I like them.

Have any of you fellow revo divers replaced the harness? If so which ones work well?

Mine has some iteration of the dive rite xt sidemount wing/harness on it. Works pretty well. Mine was also purchased 2nd hand, so I wasn't the one who swapped it.

I swapped mine out for a single piece harness ages ago

Mine has some iteration of the dive rite xt sidemount wing/harness on it. Works pretty well. Mine was also purchased 2nd hand, so I wasn't the one who swapped it.

Do you mean the Transplate? Sort of like Transpac but made to be used with a hard plate? That’s what I have on my Spirit. I like it.

Do you mean the Transplate? Sort of like Transpac but made to be used with a hard plate? That’s what I have on my Spirit. I like it.
It's older and doesn't have any marking that are visible but pretty sure it's the nomad xt. The wing for sure is. The harness has the metal d-rings along the side of the backplate that the nomad has and the transpac doesn't (at least on current versions).

Just ordered all the parts to switch it for a single piece.

I'm debating on the wing or not.

I have an old Nomad XT sidemount wing, with all the harness parts removed, and a single piece of 2" webbing for my Hogarthian-style harness.

I also swapped mine to a DIR one piece webbing. I hated the free tingling rEvo straps…

I hate the d ring placement. I'm about halfway through replacing mine now

Back
Top Bottom