Happy Birthday ScubaTexan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Happy Birthday, Ken!

:Birthday: :band:

I appreciate it! I wish the weather was better and that I felt better, but seeing this cheers me up a lot! Thanks again!

:D

I hope you have a great day. Even if you don't feel the greatest.

Chad

I thought there was a state law about being sick on your birthday. Maybe it’s still hung up in committee.

Hope the weekend brings you some sunshine.

Happy Birthday!

I propose ScubaBoard makes February 21st "Diver's Birthday" in ScubaTexan's honor - that way we can wish everyone happy birthday at the same time, allowing us to devote our attention to valuable stroke/troll/whatever threads for the remaining 364 days a year.

:eek:ut:

Scubaroo once bubbled...
I propose ScubaBoard makes February 21st "Diver's Birthday" in ScubaTexan's honor - that way we can wish everyone happy birthday at the same time, allowing us to devote our attention to valuable stroke/troll/whatever threads for the remaining 364 days a year.

Thanks, Scubaroo. In fact, it just so happens that every six years, my birthday is a federal holiday. I think the rest of the country knows it as Presidents' Day, but we shall know it as Diver's Birthday...:thumb:

From my house to your Ken.HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!!

I also wish you a speedy recovery in your illness and will put you in my prayers.

God Bless

Steve

As I was making the 4 hour trip home this afternoon, I noticed the redbuds budding, the cottonwood blooming, trees beginning to leaf. Spring's around the corner.....officially 1 month, so get well and enjoy your weekend..... soon we'll all be outdoors!

Best wishes, big guy!

tony and Brenda

Back
Top Bottom