ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2025 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as that last, we divers tend to find the best diving in more remote parts of this planet, where medical care may not always match that which we are used to back here at home.
I definitely want insurance coverage that can, and will get me back to where i can get that sort of care, should it be necessary!
I may not spent $$ on trip insurance, but I do purchase good DAN coverage!
I'm pretty sure the story about your ankle, and wondering if I was going to break something on a shore entry in Bonaire is the reason I upped my DAN coverage to "Premiere" or whatever this year.

I'm pretty sure the story about your ankle, and wondering if I was going to break something on a shore entry in Bonaire is the reason I upped my DAN coverage to "Premiere" or whatever this year.
My ankle was from a problem.i was born with, and the broken tibia on Coz Invasion happened just standing by the rinse tank.
We too carry DAN Premier, just in case we need to get evacuated to someplsce with modern medical facilities than a remote dive destination might have available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom