A bit off topic - Birthday restaurant in Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Filling Station would be a good choice for something different and really it's only about a 20 min taxi ride from the Belmont. It's a bit touristy, but the food is actually pretty good. Hobbit House in Ermita closed permanently about 5 or 6 years ago.
For a fun birthday party with Elvis and Marilyn Monroe, what could be better. I'd call ahead and order a cake from them too and tell them to lay on the party! Shame about the Hobbit House...I guess they all went to the midget boxing show they have just steps from the Filling Station.

For a fun birthday party with Elvis and Marilyn Monroe, what could be better. I'd call ahead and order a cake from them too and tell them to lay on the party! Shame about the Hobbit House...I guess they all went to the midget boxing show they have just steps from the Filling Station.
Who would want to go to that place!
Exploitation of the worst kind. Plenty of this eg. Kata Beach for other pathetic activities.

Naw..the midget boxing place (Ringside Bar) did not make it through the covid lockdowns. It's closed up also.

We will be at Crystal Blue, then transferring back to Manila on my wife's birthday for a night at the Belmont Manila before our Tubbataha liveaboard. Been looking but haven't found anything, would like to take my wife and our friends to dinner. Any suggestions? Eat at the Belmont? Not super adventurous with food altho does not necessarily need to be western.

Also further out of left field, anyone ordered a birthday cake in the greater Manila area??

Thanks!
There are a number of restaurants in Newport World Resorts (Resorts World) area. You also have a few 5 star hotels with restaurants if your are looking for fine dining (Marriott, Hilton, Sheraton, Okra, etc). All within easy walking distance from the Belmont. You can get a cake from Mary Grace in the Newport mall.

There are a number of restaurants in Newport World Resorts (Resorts World) area. You also have a few 5 star hotels with restaurants if your are looking for fine dining (Marriott, Hilton, Sheraton, Okra, etc). All within easy walking distance from the Belmont. You can get a cake from Mary Grace in the Newport mall.
Mary Grace cakes are decadent 🎂🎂🎂

Screenshot_2024-02-27-05-20-42-82_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-27-05-21-18-71_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom