Happy Birthday ScubaTexan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really do appreciate all your kind thoughts. Actually, it's just my allergies/sinuses that are giving me fits, mainly because the stupid climate can't make up its mind what it wants to be -- warm or cold. This happens regularly every year -- I can almost set my calendar to it.

You guys are the greatest! I've met some very good friends on this board and I very much hope to meet many more of you in the not too distant future.

LET'S GO DIVING!!! :diver:

Ok so I'm a day late, but Birthdays deserve a week-long celebration. Plan your party, party your plan!!!

It's never to late to wish you a Happy Birthday Ken!

Hope you had a great day.

Can't wait to see you and the rest of the crew again soon.

Jim

Hi Ken...just got back into town...sorry I missed your birthday.

Hope you're feeling better,

Cindy

Haven't checked the board in a few days, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN! Hope you had a great day. :cheers:

(Who says there is no ice diving in Texas?)

I certainly accept belated birthday wishes....after all, better late than never! :)

However, I must tell you....I ate the last piece of cake last night.

If you would like to make early plans for next year, February 21, 2004, is a Saturday (hint, hint, hint...) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom