Hampton Roads Area Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys, post up here please. There are a couple places off the bay side that you can find shipwrecks from shore, from what a buddy told me. You have to hit it at slack tide otherwise you will be heading east or west once you get in the water. Scooters help a ton and save backgas, if you have one. I'm game to dive literally anywhere.

Haven't, but willing to dive it with you. I have a dive buddy that's as addicted as I am and he is a player as well. Were heading to Rawlins in a bit but next weekend we want to do a beach dive here locally depending on conditions. Maybe we can meet up and have some fun diving locally.

Taguja, I have a few sites that I've received from some old timers and am looking to explore them this summer. Interested? Doug

---------- Post added May 1st, 2014 at 12:29 AM ----------

Randy, I'm in Hawaii this week but will be back in the VB area most of the summer. There are some sites that I've read about in the Chesapeake that I'd like to check out - but be aware that the conditions aren't the best. I'm not a big fan of small lake diving - I'd rather dive in poor conditions in the Bay or along the coast. Do do you have a DPV/scooter?

One of my favorite dive destinations. I am game to dive pretty much anywhere. We braille dive the rivers and don't mind bad vis. Yes I have a scooter, a couple actually.

Gimme a shout when you get in the area.

Cool.........Were hitting sandbridge on sunday to see what there is to see. Scooter out a half mile or so, dink around and head back. Maybe we will get luck and get to scooter with some dolphins. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom