Hamilton Pool?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon:
I'll be there but count me out on the camping.
Does anyone know if they allow alcohol at the park?

Alcohol yes, glass no. But it's more stuff to carry! We are willing to have people over for beer and/or grilling post-dive... but don't forget that is the same day as Mack's big shin-dig at Oak Hill Scuba. I don't want to bother grilling if everyone is going to eat at OHS?

Melissa,

Count me out for post-diving beer and grub. After the dive(s), I plan on heading back to Austin.

If I still have enough get-up-and-go later, I may go to Mack's.

Looking forward to seeing you and Chris on the 5th!

We went down to Hamilton Pool this weekend and the water was really looking nice. It wasn't very crowded either. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I hope we have a good turn out. I'll bring some home brew for those daring enough to try it, after we leave the park.

John

Does anyone have an idea of the water temperature?

Who else is planning to go besides Shaggie, Chris, Melissa and me?

I think BOgrady is planning to make it.

Ya'll please try to come by the shop. I'm cooking up some of my world famous fajitas. Also, the door prizes are not your typical trinkets. I'll have some of those too, but there are a couple of really nice grand prizes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom