Hamilton Pool?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Melissa,

Thanks for calling. At least we know! The bright side is that we can all sleep in! I was going to have to leave Austin at 0700 to arrive at 0800. :11:

Donna.

Can you make it out by 11:30? We'll plan to be there at that time. We'll be in my green Jeep Wrangler... it's got a Texas Swamp Divers sticker on the back bumper. In case anyone is not sure if you have the right blonde girl, I also have a TSD sticker (along with many others) on my tank. :D

Melissa

I'm thinking that I'll be diving at WP LCRA side because I have my 6 year old daughter with me. That is IF my buddy brings his wife along to watch the kiddos. If not, then off to a birthday party we go!

I'll call this plan 'C'. I'm planning on being at WP pivate side at about 2pm for some diving, eating and maybe even a beer or two, if anyone wants to join me.

John

Plan 'C.1' scrap diving, go to Pecan street festival!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom