Hamilton Pool?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well that thread looks positive. Hemlon, I would love to try diving there sometime if you want some company.

~Jess

NadMat:
Maybe take the Mtbike and camp at reimers next door and get in a little riding also.
Sounds like a blast. Know anyone who would want to loan me a bike so that I can join you? ;-)

~Jess

Hey Jess, I have an extra 'loaner' bike, an older diamond back, non-suspended, but I usually bring it on any outing I bring my Fisher along on as a spare. I need to get it back from my sister and swap the tires on it back out to trail tires, she was running slicks on it for her last ride. But I should have it back and some knobby tires on it before we are ready to go.

Guess I better call out there and check on what policies and pricing are currently.

Now if we can get Shaggie to come and bring along some of his fine home brew for afterdive :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom