Hamilton Pool?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon:
Yes to Shaggie.
No to his homebrew.

:shakehead
Hehe, no one said you had to drink it.

Of course we will make you, but no one said it ;-)

~Jess

Hey, I'll make some beer just for the occasion. So long as someone hauls it down the hill for us!

I you brew it I will volunteer to drag a bottle per diver down to the pool for immediate after dive refreshment, and to help prep for the journey back up the hill lugging the gear. The rest can stay in the truck or over at reimers for some Ride and Imbibe mountain biking action afterwards. :D

Hey joe, I am thinking sometime in april, probably mid or end, but looking to see what everyones schedule looks like to see what weekend works best for everyone. Will keep updates posted here as they come in, and probably start a new thread with a poll when we finally decide on an 'official' date.

NadMat:
I you brew it I will volunteer to drag a bottle per diver down to the pool :D

I don't think that glass is allowed down there. You'll have to carry the keg, CO2, tap and cups! And you thought it would easy:)

If we can put it off untill May I can probably make it. My April weekends are booked. Tell you what though, I'll volunteer to BBQ at my house in Buda after the dive if no one minds a little drive south to Buda.

How does first weekend in may work for those interested? second weekend is SSASS, I have missed last two, so intend on making this one. Third weekend I know Jess will be in Coz'. Last weekend is just so darn far away. I think it is worth putting off a bit for a shot at Shaggies brew :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom