Hamilton Pool?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I'm a "Mysterious Member" now :crafty: , but I didn't get a sweet new avatar... :thumbs_down:

shaggie:
Kinda like the new look.
You feelin' all pumped and buff with the new avatar too? :wink:

Good to hear the beer's brewin'. If Donna don't want to drink it I guess she can have a zima :D

I may have to get out for a practice camp&dive this month, don't know if I can make it to May.

:rofl3: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :coke: :coke: :coke: :coke: :coke: :coke: Zima!!!!LOL

chrispete:
Yeah, I'm a "Mysterious Member" now :crafty: , but I didn't get a sweet new avatar... :thumbs_down:
That's because you haven't declared whether you are male or female on your profile. So far as we all know you are neither or both! :11: You are Mysterious.

That is a very girly drink. Not one for Macho divers like us!
You'll be happy to know Donna that my next batch (after the one brewing now) will be a lighter Weissenbier. After that I'm thinking a german style lager. Then maybe you'll grace me with your presence and help me out by drinking some of my brew.

Safe? We'll see. You haven't tasted my "lighter" beers yet. Sure, they're lighter in color but still a delicious concoction of malt and hops and Buda fresh water that is nothing like MGD or Michalob

Ok, then I may not want them. Do you have anything that tastes like Dos XX?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom