HALLOWEEN!---what will YOU be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i'll be doing the same as last year - i'll be the phyco lady in the street that hoses down any of the kids that dare to partake in this american tradition and rock up on my doorstep thinking they can get something from me for dressing up :wink:

note to self, this year put the wetsuit on first as last year the kids got the hose off me!

kids try to start this tradition here but it just never takes off

lynxbln9.gif

almitywife:
well i'll be doing the same as last year - i'll be the phyco lady in the street that hoses down any of the kids that dare to partake in this american tradition and rock up on my doorstep thinking they can get something from me for dressing up :wink:

note to self, this year put the wetsuit on first as last year the kids got the hose off me!

kids try to start this tradition here but it just never takes off
It's the same here, bit of a novelty really.....
But it's fun to see kids get so excited over it :).

I plan on being drunk. Costume's optional :wink:

oh yes, halloween party, for sure, leesa.

I don't think my Catwoman fits anymore. I may be Batman though.

Almity, you probably are great fun at Halloween. I still want to hang plastic skeletons in the Sea Tiger.

In Quebec, it's as much a tradition as in the US, so I did it as a kid and now I get to follow my kids. So the oldest chose to be a caterpillar and the youngest will be a dragon. I will follow them as a monk (like the last 3 years) or maybe a knight fo a change. My boys love Halloween. We went to get our pumpkins today and the kids did the painting job on them (we dont cut em' coz we eat em' afterwards... ... the pumpkins, not the kids :sigh:)

wardric:
(we dont cut em' coz we eat em' afterwards... ... the pumpkins, not the kids :sigh:)
:confused:
Now THAT would be a scary Halloween tradition! Glad you clarified that. Never know about you Canadians.:D

Back
Top Bottom