Halloween MegaDive @ Ginnie Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just caught this thread. You can count me in as well. As I live so close, I'll probably just come up for the diving and good company and head home for the night. They don't lock you in there at night , do they? Ahhh...... who knows, maybe I'll rough it anyway, we'll see.....

Please add me to the list. I will be bringing my neighbor's boy, a Jr. Certified diver. I'm looking forward to meeting you folks. I've learned quite a bit by lurking here. What can I bring?

dutchfin:
They don't lock you in there at night , do they?

I was told they don't lock you in or out, which is good since I won't be getting into the area until the weee hours of the mourn anyway :wink:

My schedule has changed! Weekends off! So now I can dive on weekends again!! My vacation time for the party has also been approved! WOOHOOOO
They do not have a gate at Ginnie, just a security checkpoint that is not always manned. I'll be getting with the office for at least one group, SuperBugMan's that I know will be coming in late. Just PM me if anyone else needs to come in after hours when they first get there. Once you have the parking decal, yer good!
Items to bring... at this point, cut up wood, packs of chicken leg quarters, side dishes, whatever personal beverages ya want to have handy...
as for the main commons area, we're pretty good from there.

Well, I won't be getting there until Saturday morning, about 10:00am, since I am flying home on Friday night. Will share a campsite with Krista and Chuck and Simbrooks' roommate (possibly) that evening. You can count on me to bring a load of potato salad, halloween cupcakes, drinks, chicken apple sausages and beans for the barbecue. See ya then!

The campsite confirmation has arrived for #40 and #41! It is now officially OURS!!!
I will try to get the map scanned tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I threw my back out of place again clearing fallen trees from the Hurricanes. I am hoping it pops back correctly before the party. I have also sent Andy an update to the attendee list. after he looks over it legally, and verifies it's authenticity, then appeals the verdict of posting he will...
eventually he'll get it updated. :)
Next paycheck, I'll be picking up the tarp and the grill!

Excellent :)

I have a feeling if things go well, I'll be doing awhole lot more road trips than I make already. Arg!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
The campsite confirmation has arrived for #40 and #41! It is now officially OURS!!!
Are those all the campsites we need or should we reserve one for us..several females and their man-servant.

SmokeAire:
Are those all the campsites we need or should we reserve one for us..several females and their man-servant.
Do you recall the large area where DSW, Gibbon and myself set up camp? Right between the RV places and where all the families were? Those are the same sites, they are pretty large and go back a little further than the area which we used. There are a couple of sites a little further up the "road" and of course across it where all the families were that would make a nice community.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom