Halloween MegaDive @ Ginnie Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Isn't that chomping at the bit, Chuck? :)
At his age, its no longer a forceful chomp, its kind of a gummy nibbling due to teeth loss! :wink:
KBeck:
Two items I never travel without....earplugs and sleeping pills. Amazing how much easier life is with those. Though I still haven't found earplugs strong enough to cut the screech of a howling baby.
A few walls of concrete - like a house down the street will suffice :wink:

I guess these people bad mouthing you and your sleeping habits (snoring etc) are just wondering why you felt the need to stay elsewhere in May and not subject us to your "night noises" :wink:

KBeck:
Isn't that chomping at the bit, Chuck? :)

Two items I never travel without....earplugs and sleeping pills. Amazing how much easier life is with those. Though I still haven't found earplugs strong enough to cut the screech of a howling baby.
Well you're the horse expert so chomping it is.
As for the glass shattering effect of a baby's howling I heard that that is really what was used to break up the Berlin wall.

BTW: You don't like to go muddin, do you?

simbrooks:
At his age, its no longer a forceful chomp, its kind of a gummy nibbling due to teeth loss! :wink:
I have all my parts thank you very much! And they all work quite well you limey swine.

oh dear... bad vibes...

why can't we all just get along? except, let's all gang up on Ken, he's begging for it

(thinks: wait... Ken is like a triple-double super black belt or something... so...)

why don't YOU all gang up on Ken, he's begging for it!

H2Andy:
oh dear... bad vibes...

why can't we all just get along? except, let's all gang up on Ken, he's begging for it

(thinks: wait... Ken is like a triple-double super black belt or something... so...)

why don't YOU all gang up on Ken, he's begging for it!
Forget it Andy. You are still "IT". :wink:

Besides Ken was going to take me to Manatee Springs. Where have you taken me lately.

SmokeAire:
Besides Ken was going to take me to Manatee Springs. Where have you taken me lately.
Not only where has he forgotten to take you, but the other romantic touches were left out last time you two were together, the roses and chocolate on the pillow - is romance dead?? :wink:

First off, Krista, drinks... hmmm, have always been a Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum Fan. :)
Second, to Andy... One Second degree black, two first degree black, and more underbelts than I can remember.
next, to Smokeaire... what ya doin' next Tuesday? IM or call me.
Back to Andy... if yer gas mix on Saturday smells funny... :) Methane?

"let's all gang up on Ken, he's begging for it

why don't YOU all gang up on Ken, he's begging for it!"

He's got friends too. :wink:
"Belts are for holding your pants up!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom