Halloween MegaDive @ Ginnie Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe so, but like me, it's a BUSINESS expense... you're into marketing and web setups right? Hmmm :) seems there could be SOMETHING we could discuss that would make this trip beneficial. :)

Alas, you'll have to take my name back off the list. I have a business trip up to New England for Friday, October 29th, so I think I'll make it into a long weekend and do so exploring (and some very cold diving...Brrr......). Chuck, I'll miss diving with you and Madeline that weekend,but look forward to many future opportunities. Hope everyone has fun that weekend!

When's the list going to be updated? :D

when Ken compiles a new one and sends it to me for posting...

Ken? Ken? anyone? Ken?

DEEPSEAWOLF:
You're cordially invited to join in the opening festivities of a new type of dive shop! (Mostly a tax write-off)
"Visions of Atlantis" invites you to a Pre-Opening party at Ginnie Springs on Saturday, October 30, 2004. We will be setting up the grill for the barbecue at campsites # 40, 41 at 10 am. Games for kids will be available during the day and costumes are encouraged.

All fees are per the site of:
http://www.Ginniespringsoutdoors.com
Reservations for campsites must be made through them.
All fees to be paid at their office.

Camp fees:
Adults - $16/person/night (+ $6/site/night for electric)
Kids (ages 7-14) - $6/person/night

Day entry/dive fees:
Certified Cave Divers - $20/diver/day
All other Divers - $27/diver/day
Bubblewatcher Adults - $10/person/day
Kids (ages 7-14) - $3/person/day

You may bring food or drinks to contribute if you wish, but not mandatory.
Show up, eat, dive, swim, and have fun! :dazzler1:

Contact Ken Adams (DeepSeaWolf) for more information.
(352)376-8059 Hm
(352)281-4879 Cl
very nice,thanks :wink:

Hey guys--just finally checking in after all the 'Cane excitement......still planning on joining the fun; please feel free to task me with any items to bring, etc.
Anyone interested in "sharing" a campsite?--I don't figure I need to hog a whole one to myself....I'll provide plenty of amusement to everyone in attempting to set up a tent for the first time....should provide a few laughs!

KBeck:
Hey guys--just finally checking in after all the 'Cane excitement......still planning on joining the fun; please feel free to task me with any items to bring, etc.
Anyone interested in "sharing" a campsite?--I don't figure I need to hog a whole one to myself....I'll provide plenty of amusement to everyone in attempting to set up a tent for the first time....should provide a few laughs!
Still again, not that i am going, but the charge is per person, per night. The size of the sites we had before were big enough for 1-10 tents it seemed like, the only sharing might be on the electric & water rate. Shame i cant be there to see the city folk put up tents :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom