Hair Management?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haha... PaulB & cobaltbabe...

Ok I admit..... I do check out my buddy too when I'm diving :rolleyes: and of course I do like to dive with a nice guy.

Regarding diving being an attractive sport...

I agree with PaulB (I guess divers see beyond those silly looking masks!?!) but then about the guys right.... lol I haven't met a real 'nerd' who dives yet. I have to say most divers are quite nice... haha

Sorry folks, I'm getting way off topic here...

Watersprite

hahahahaha....... you're BAD!!!
When I talk about nerds I usually refer to 'skinny' guys. You can't say this guy is skinny... lol

*sigh* (what did I get myself into?) OK, can I take back my comments? :D

I guess I've been very lucky on all the dive trips I've done...

Watersprite

tying a flamingo to your head is the ultimate solution for all of your hair needs. Let the plumage of the tropics help you make that special statement...

Are you shy? A flamingo perched on your head will help you start more conversations with exotic people than you know what to do with.

Are you at a loss for words? Well you won't have to say a thing... your Flamingo has already said it all!

Is your hair dull and lifeless? Our flamingos produce only the very finest hair tonics! Just rub that white mess through your hair and see how noticed you will be!

So don't wait! Order Now! Go straight to our order page www.Yo,_Geek_Boy_Spectre.com and invest in style... and it's only four easy payments of $2,500.00.

LMAO that was good NetDoc. I needed a good laugh today! :D

OK, I stand corrected on the double ponytail thing. OUCH. I got it caught in my wetsuit and now have alot less hair in the back of my head. Granted a little pain never hurt anyone but holy you know what, I could have made a wig with what I pulled out. Anyway, I think I am going to try the same concept except double it back so it isn't in a bun but is still up off my collar line. One lesson learned the hard way. :D

hey... same thing happened to me last night.
Tried the bunches thing, and one ended up tangled up with my shoulder dump valve. Not the best. I did try using a neoprene mask strap cover too which, whilst it prevented the back tangle thing, it did feel as though it would slip off at any moment, which wasn't exactly ideal.

On to plan B, except I don't really have a plan B, unless I chop it all off :confused:

I refuse to cut my hair even for diving. I had it really short for a long time and prefer it long. It has it's benefits :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom