Haigh Quarry Thursday June 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok you got Jason and thanks Lucky if work don't screw it up I will be there Thur morning do we have a menu for lunch yet I can bring some brats if we know how many will be there.

Hey Dale, brats sound great. As we get closer, we can get a head count and who is bringing what.

I should be available on Thursday to make it out to the quarry. If your still looking for a buddy Jep, I could bring out a set of Al80's doubles and try to attempt to keep up. Let me know what kind of food your looking for, the wife is a vegetarian so she'll be bringing her own food if she comes.

I am looking forward to seeing everybody as well as getting some dives in.

I am out of commission this weekend for a minor ear infection so it will be good to get diving this week as well.

As for timing, I will be able to get to Haigh around 10 am. I am going to bring cole slaw, potato salad and some chips.

Ok sounds good lets see if we can get a head count so I know how many brats and buns to bring and see what else everyone is going to bring.

I may be able to make it out Thursday.
I would want to get there early , lets say about 8:30.
I would like to get 3 dives in during the day, if possible.
Lets figure out what I can bring , and numbers of divers.

Thanks, Jim Breslin

Glad to finally have a chance to meet Jim and Dale (and see those that i have already met).

So for the menu, here is what i have so far:
luckydays - cole slaw, potato salad, chips, plates napkins forks etc (I have in my pantry already)
Diver_dale - brats
Jepuskar - water, gatorade
Reallydg - ? (burgers)
dwightfrie - ? (burgers)
Jbres1 - ?
ScubainChicago - ? (veggie food for mrs. scubainchicago)
Clifflaw - ?

We need charcoal and lighter fluid, cooking utensils, condiments, hamburger and hot dog buns, cheese, and any other extra stuff you can think of. How about some fruit and hotdogs if someone wants to bring other stuff.

Feel free to copy and add to the list if i missed something or screwed it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom