Haigh Quarry Thursday June 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who is up for some weekday diving at Haigh? If you can make it plan on being at the quarry between 8 and 9 am Thursday June 18th for some dives and laughs.

Meet up point will be at the picnic tables north of the changing booths.

If anyone is interested in making a community lunch, post here and we can see who is bringing what.

Dwightfrie and myself are in. (As if you didn't know that!) Community lunch sounds good. What to bring ... ah, Idunno...you tell me.:dork2:

Well those burgers were mighty delish the last time.

I can bring coleslaw and potato salad. As well as some bottled water.

We are still on for Thursday June 18th. I am wondering if anyone else is going to show up to meet us.

I hope more people can come out but if not, we will still have a great time!

Do you think we can alternate buddies for me? One buddy goes down for an hour with me, surfaces and then the other comes down for another hour? This would work well for me. :wink:

Sure Jep we can make that happen. I will make sure to invite your bestest dive buddy ever to make sure of it.

Either deal with the rest of us single tank divers or get some rebreather friends who can weekdays. :wink:

Jep - you actually going to dive with us this time? :D

Back
Top Bottom