Haigh Quarry Thursday June 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So for the menu, here is what i have so far:

luckydays - cole slaw, potato salad, chips, plates napkins forks etc (I have in my pantry already)
Diver_dale - brats
Jepuskar - water, gatorade
Reallydg and dwightfrie - burgers, ketchup, mustard, charcoal
Jbres1 - ?
ScubainChicago - ? (veggie food for mrs. scubainchicago)
Clifflaw - ?
BigDorkPeter - bananas and soy hot dogs w/ buns

We need cooking utensils, hamburger and hot dog buns, cheese, and any other extra stuff you can think of. How about some fruit and hotdogs if someone wants to bring other stuff.

I show only 8 people listed there...group is gonna be 10-15? No free rides damnit. Have any free loaders ante up.

This is more then just the diving. This is about building relationships that could last a lifetime.

Ok, so I am bringing:

Fake hot dogs
Fake cheese
Mustard
Sport peppers
Non-diet Coke
Some paper plates & napkins

I'm not counting on the fake dogs & cheese to help me win friends & influence people...

I picked up chocolate chunk cookies , 2 bags of chips, 6 packs of pepsi, Ice tea, and water today.
I will be down there by about 8 or 8:15.

Jim

I have buns for the brats and will bring the cooking tools too.

I am not a weatherman but the rain looks like it is going to clear up around 10 or 11 so I still plan on going to the quarry after my meeting. I don't mind the rain at all but will be looking for any lightning in the area before getting suited up.

See you guys in a bit.
Barbara

Looks like Jim is bringing liquids....so with that said, I don't feel bad cancelling. Just checked weather.com for Kankakee and it's crap.

I may shoot for Sunday if anyone is interested.....I have plenty of water and gatorade for us.. :wink:

I am not a weatherman but the rain looks like it is going to clear up around 10 or 11 so I still plan on going to the quarry after my meeting. I don't mind the rain at all but will be looking for any lightning in the area before getting suited up.

See you guys in a bit.
Barbara

Barbara – I’m anxiously awaiting your Dive Report for today ... (Vicarious Internet Diving) :D

I’m still trying to talk/guilt Sophie into coming out to dive with me for Fathers day, but she’s worried she’ll be cold. Hopefully the temps have risen a bit in the last couple of weeks.. Either way, I think Brandon & I will be out on Sunday

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom