Haigh Quarry Thursday June 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have six divers coming from Scubatank. Look like it's going to be a crowd!

My computer took a dump - I'm limping along on borrowed computers so I may not respond will quick. Luckydays - I'll PM you my cell.

Sorry Rob, but I don't have a spare computer, well not that kind to lend you. Tanks or regs are another story.

Hope to see you Thursday.

Jim

It looks like we are going to have a crowd of 10-15 people. I got a PM that BigDorkPeter is joining us as well. What a great turn out for a Thursday. Hopefully the weather will get nice again and stay that way all day. Looking forward to the meet up and the nice diving.

Oh and Jep... Scubatank is an LDS in Indiana that ReallyDG and dwightfrie deal with.

I'll be there by 8-8:30. I'm also vegetarian, so I'll bring some bananas and soy hot dogs w/ buns. Unless somebody wants to get really hard core and grill tempeh or seitan... ;-)

Joe and I will be brining burgers, ketchup, mustard. Also charcoal so we can actually cook.

Forgot to mention time: Leaving the shop at 8:30 - so should be there around 10:00.

Back
Top Bottom