Haigh Quarry Pics - 8/14/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Training video? LOLOL...no way..it was meant to be extreme satire.

Thor, that actually didnt take to long to do...less than 20 minutes in the water to get what i wanted and about 5 minutes on land...took about 20 minutes to edit.... well worth the laughs. It's scary what we could do if we really planned it out.... :)

J

jepuskar:
Thor, that actually didnt take to long to do...less than 20 minutes in the water to get what i wanted and about 5 minutes on land...took about 20 minutes to edit.... well worth the laughs. It's scary what we could do if we really planned it out.... :)

J

I hope you got way out on the east side when you screwed up the viz for everyone. :) Now I'm glad I didn't make it down there yesterday...would have been like diving in soup. By the way, you are pretty brave for offering your ears to those bluegill. I never go without a hood or gloves down there....
T

ScubaThor:
I hope you got way out on the east side when you screwed up the viz for everyone. :) Now I'm glad I didn't make it down there yesterday...would have been like diving in soup. By the way, you are pretty brave for offering your ears to those bluegill. I never go without a hood or gloves down there....
T

Yea no kidding... I have scars to prove it. :pity_part

We had so much trouble out of the perch population in one of our popular north Texas scuba parks,,,,the owners had to thin them out,,,,kept nibbling on folks ears!

Back
Top Bottom