Gulf State Pier 8-28-6 Dive Report and me screaming like a girl...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the laugh. Idiot drivers put me in a grumpy mood, but now I have a smile on my face.

No problem :)

I'm sure I was mistaken as an idiot driver last night during this little occurance though!

When I get the pics developed Ill email them to you , By the way my son is missing his pet spider, you wouldnt think , never mind no way.........lol

was this in the same car we went to morrison in? if so, i bet that snake has lived in there for months...prolly orders domino's once a week...

:lol:
Toooooooooooooooo Funny !!!!!

the K

BabyDuck:
was this in the same car we went to morrison in? if so, i bet that snake has lived in there for months...prolly orders domino's once a week...

LOL! Actually, it was in my work van, which is kept relatively clean - spotless compared to the Bronco of Doom!

3 Day holiday coming up(van will sit at work), if the snake is still inside - it'll be well done by Tuesday.

And it will take a month to get the stink out.

It still wouldn't smell as bad as my suburban did after my lab rolled in a dead catfish on a hunting trip.

The EPA follows The Bug Man about when he is driving his Bronco in hopes that they can catch him crossing a state line in it . . . that way they can make a federal case!!!

He drove it down to Vortex Spring last Vortoberfest. He hadn't had it parked for 30 minutes before there were over 30 buzzards sitting in the tree under which he had parked it!!!

I think the serpent will be a welcome addition . . . perhaps it'll kill and devour some of the vermin which live therein !!!

the K

The EPA can't keep up, I lose em in my smoke screen everytime!!

Oh, yah . . . you beccha . . . a ring job is in order !!! :D

Lookin forward to seeing you at Vortoberfest again, Bug Man !!!

Can't wait to pick your brain, as feeble as it may be, for some good pointers on U/W photography. You're gettin GOOD!

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom