Gue utd dir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just spent some time reading NG posts circa 03 that seem to show some light friction between him and ol' George Irwin....

Blister

Might be pretty funny if you called him George Irwin.........wasn't Irwin the name of a company that manufactured toys......:D:D:popcorn:

Might be pretty funny if you called him George Irwin.........wasn't Irwin the name of a company that manufactured toys......:D:D:popcorn:

No kidding. I wonder if it was a slip of some kind!

I do it all the friggin time...

Blister

Look at the size of that stroke! Crikey! We're just gonna come up behind him, real nice an slow. Now, I'm gonna grab'im by the snorkel! Look at'im thrash, what a gorgeous specimen. I've seen a lot of strokes in my time mate, but this one beautiful, just look at those fins. Good stroke, good strokey. Crikey, he almost got me there!

*ducks*

Look at the size of that stroke! Crikey! We're just gonna come up behind him, real nice an slow. Now, I'm gonna grab'im by the snorkel! Look at'im thrash, what a gorgeous specimen. I've seen a lot of strokes in my time mate, but this one beautiful, just look at those fins. Good stroke, good strokey. Crikey, he almost got me there!

*ducks*

Is diving with khaki shorts and shirt DIR compliant?

Blister

*ducks*

LMAO...........

OMG, aren't those split fins in your avatar????????????

LMAO...........

OMG, aren't those split fins in your avatar????????????

What's wrong with split fins? Oh, you must have me mistaken for another school of thought. I subscribe to the philosophy of Unitard Team Diving. It focuses on a combination of theater mime/performance art/deep cave exploration. With sharks.

(The avatar pic is actually from a snorkeling trip - I haven't seen any sharks on scuba yet, and frankly I'm pretty happy keeping it that way)

Is diving with khaki shorts and shirt DIR compliant?
Hullblister, DO NOT ask about appropriate attire for DIR diving. You don't want pictures to surface. Let us just set the bar at this: If it can be DIR to wear man-short-shorts and an exposed midriff, your Fundies instructor will probably let the khakis slide.

What's wrong with split fins? Oh, you must have me mistaken for another school of thought. I subscribe to the philosophy of Unitard Team Diving. It focuses on a combination of theater mime/performance art/deep cave exploration. With sharks. quote]

ROFLMAO....................:D:D

19417004_scaled_320x314.jpg

As requested!

I just spent some time reading NG posts circa 03 that seem to show some light friction between him and ol' George Irwin....
Good Lord, did you dig up that bit of ancient history on your own or did someone spoon feed it to you? :lotsalove:

Gombessa, that's gotta be the funniest mashup on SB that I've ever seen! :rofl3:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom