GUE Fundie Classes & Amazing dive experiences in Jan & Feb 2011 Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, I am seriously looking forward to the BHB! But really, I'm looking forward to any and all of the trip. This will be new territory for us, and it's always great fun to dive a new place with new critters to enjoy. The problem, of course, is that I want to do it ALL!

What Lynne said; I wrote off-shore ledge, but I'm happy diving anywhere. It all sounds great.

Henrik

I "3rd" this!

I am inviting our Sixth Diver to say, "Hi!"

We have a group on FB, and are having a good time sharing tips and info.

Jax
I'm still stuck on "lunch" ....???huh??? haha just kidding". Everyone knows theres no time for lunch. <G> We will start early and end late. bring all the food you want for the day prepared ahead of time. Remember a fed instructor is a happy one<laughing> As Errol mentioned, class is dynamic, and unpredictable based on several moving parts, but generally plan to start by 7:30-8 am done by 6:30-7pm. We will plan on sending all students a notice to email accounts registered in their file with more specific information. As for attending the boat show, enjoy, but you will likely miss the great diving that is planned. looking forward to great time and seeing everyone soon. thanks best, bob 6077653942

Seriously???

I will say this is most unusual. :popcorn:

Jax
I'm still stuck on "lunch" ....???huh??? haha just kidding". Everyone knows theres no time for lunch. <G> We will start early and end late. bring all the food you want for the day prepared ahead of time. Remember a fed instructor is a happy one<laughing> As Errol mentioned, class is dynamic, and unpredictable based on several moving parts, but generally plan to start by 7:30-8 am done by 6:30-7pm. We will plan on sending all students a notice to email accounts registered in their file with more specific information. As for attending the boat show, enjoy, but you will likely miss the great diving that is planned. looking forward to great time and seeing everyone soon. thanks best, bob 6077653942

THANK YOU! that thing about bringing food is important!!!!

Same here - I put inshore ledge, but will be happy just diving!

I am not sure what I put, because I have a Mac and I get an error when I try to go back and look at what I did, but I will be happy just diving, too!

Wow... it's really getting close for those of us taking the class - only a month away as of this weekend!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom