Instructor Recommendations - Ft. Lauderdale / Pompano Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a little late to the party, but I have used Ryan and Landon from Intro to tech - helitrox and I have nothing but great things to say about those two and their level of training and dedication they place into each student.

I believe it is important to look at the quality of training being provided before committing to any particular instructor. If you would like photos, videos, or references please let us know.

You can learn more about us by checking out the website at AQUI Water Sports | AQUI Sports Home Page, as well as our youtube channel where you may find videos on various topics.

Following up on this thread, since I ended up doing tech training with Landon at Aqui and my buddy Larry did his open water training with Ryan there too.

The OW experience my buddy had made him a really solid diver straight out of the course. He hangs with us on challenging dives for his experience level, no problem. His buoyancy & trim are great, and I know Ryan didn't cut him any slack. :) I'd recommend Ryan to anyone who wants neutral buoyancy from the beginning of their training, and I'm considering taking sidemount training from him soon.

I've done ITT, AN/DP, and trimix courses with Landon over the last year. His depth of understanding of dive physiology adds another dimension to these courses, especially if you have a technical background. Beyond the mechanics of planning & making decompression dives, his courses gave deeper insights into why to choose various planning parameters and how to pick the right tool for the given job.

Bottom line: these guys are a great option for recreational and technical training in SE Florida.

Lance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom