GUE Fundie Classes & Amazing dive experiences in Jan & Feb 2011 Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time we start, what class when, lunch time, dive time, asgnmt (HW) req'ts, . . . you know, a class schedule. :)

geez - you would think this was a military operation or something :wink:

BTW - where you gonna mention coming to my neck of the woods to me? :wink:

:shocked2: I suppose you're going to be mad that I was in Florida a week ago????

Panhandle, Marianna.

:shocked2: I suppose you're going to be mad that I was in Florida a week ago????

Panhandle, Marianna.

, thats up north, almost an entire state away, is that really still FL or is that considered Alabama?

I was wondering why you guys were quiet about these dives and gathering. Glad you all are coming down. :thumb:

lol I just got the urge for some reason. if there's room I'd like to come down for at least one of the days. I just ordered a custom hood from wetwear down there (despite some poor reviews. hope that doesn't bite me) so maybe it would work out where I could pick it up while I'm down

, thats up north, almost an entire state away, is that really still FL or is that considered Alabama?

it might as well be georgia. doesn't count.

The form that I wanted everyone on the trip to fill out is at www.sfdj.com -- go to "Group Diving Your Way"...then create your group...for simplicity, use DIR Adventure Group as the name of the group profile you are creating.

While we have boats set up for each day, and dives planned, there is still wide variability at most of our dive sites on what each of you can experience--based on a drop on inshore ledge, crown, offshore ledge, and far more than this. On many of the reefs, the boat will be dropping buddy teams on 3 or 4 different sections of the reef, based on their mission ( what they want to see).

We will be diving sites from the Palm Beach Inlet to the Jupiter area on this Weekend.

Okay, I did this. Used DIR Adventure Group as the name. As I mentioned in my email, I will flex to wherever there is a hole to be filled. :)

Y'know, I can't fit you into my schedule until I know what it is!!! :D

Okay, I did this. Used DIR Adventure Group as the name. As I mentioned in my email, I will flex to wherever there is a hole to be filled. :)
Great. As I get a buch more of these filled out, we will be fine tuning what drops and parts of the reefs we will be going to...

I just ordered a custom hood from wetwear down there (despite some poor reviews).

They are a bit quirky but they put out very well made stuff made utilizing G-231N Rubatex. I have acquired 3 wet suits from them in the past 2 1/2 years. One just two months ago to replace a 3mm left and lost at a marina. :banghead:

lol I just got the urge for some reason. if there's room I'd like to come down for at least one of the days. I just ordered a custom hood from wetwear down there (despite some poor reviews. hope that doesn't bite me) so maybe it would work out where I could pick it up while I'm down

it might as well be georgia. doesn't count.

Hey, for you and PFC AJ, I can add some dives before or after the Friday, Saturday sunday dives planned....in fact, there are several people coming that are starting early, or staying late--several more days.
The boats are completely full of our group each of the 3 days right now, and Bob, Errol and I want there to be enough "one on one" with everyone so that this whole thing can be as good as it can be---if we go to two boats, we get spread too thin, and our ability to do what we are setting out to do gets compromised.

Let me know if you could dive before this weekend, or after it, and I WILL get a good trip set up--including the Hole in the Wall if that is your preferred site :)
I can also check with the others coming before or after, and we may well have a nice additional DIR group dive :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom