Group buy-109/BA diaphragm covers & exhaust tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an attachment that indicates the order(s) so far. A few folks have requested more covers and tees, so if anyone on this list feels like they have over bought, I'm sure we can come up with someone willing to take them.

Couv

View attachment Group Buy.xls

Here is an attachment that indicates the order(s) so far. A few folks have requested more covers and tees, so if anyone on this list feels like they have over bought, I'm sure we can come up with someone willing to take them.

Couv

yes.........

Bump your order?.....you'll take what you get and like it :)

Rich, for now we're only getting 25 exhaust tees, but I have another 25 requested. I'll start a separate list for those, but will combine orders if they come in around the same time.

Pay Pal will be the way to go, however hold off for now until I sort out the shipping.

Cool, let me know the best way to handle this through Pay Pal as I have only used it with Ebay before.

So to not leave a desperate individual behind, my order of 6 covers and 3 tees can be modified. I have had a bunch of my stuff serviced while this thread was going through its gyrations, and I am ready to go dive. Saying this, I will offer 2 covers and 1 tee to other members who may be in need. If they go unclaimed, I will take them as is proper.

COUV, I give you permission to judge any requests and adjust my order as necessary.

I would be interested in a few tees, if available.

PayPal..... log onto your PayPal account, click send money and type in my wife's :( email address. But sit tight until we get the parts and have the shipping sorted.

Oceancurrent 2 1 *
Rhwestfall 6 2 *

Edit: 04 JUN 11
OK, just got news on shipping. The first set with all the covers and 25 tees are on the way to my house. No word yet on the second set of tees from ScubaPro.

Some of you slackers have still not PM'd me with your snail mail address.

Couv

Last edited:
OK guys, the first set of parts is in so I'll begin shipping soon. If any of you have any suggestions on the least expensive method or if you have a preferred method, please let me know.* Matt and Awap, because you're special, I'll hand carry your set to you. Also, as noted earlier, this is the first set. It has all of the covers, but only half of the tees, so if you want to wait on the second order to come in before shipping that is fine too.

* Tee weighs 1.55 oz
cover weighs .30 oz

Couv

There are still a few of you who have not sent me your mailing address.

covers could go in a "diskette/CD" mailer or a bubble/padded envelope mailer, and likely be pretty inexpensive that way..... Tees are a "problem"....

The cheapest way is probably the US mail pre-paid mailing boxes... ceratianly the easiest.. think the small one is like $5 and should fit several T-s.. the larger one is like $10.95 or something.. that is what I would use..if I were sending it. get a bunch of boxes for free from the post office and if it fits it ships as they advertise... Pretty easy

Put them all in padded envelopes and send them "media mail" rate. Probably the cheapest way to send anything over standard "letter" weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom