Greetings from Asia, Ex R.N. Bubble Head here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deepseajon

Reaction score
Hi There!
Well this all looks very interesting, stumbled accross it quite by chance whilst looking for something else. I was actually looking to break into the dive holiday business as an instructor, and failed misserabley! Seems a twenty year career, over 2000 logged dives, (lost count actually) plus R.N. and commercial training, don't mean much anymore.
Never mind, looks like I'll have to start over with PADI, unless someone out there knows different?
Cutting a long story short, I was quite badly burned in an accident six years ago, retired from commercial diving, and came to live in Thailand. Now, finding myself bored beyond belief, I'm looking to get wet again.
So, should anyone out there know something I obviously don't, or better still someone I don't, give me a bell!
Experience.
5 years R.N. Diver - Leading Seaman.
15 Years Commercial Diver - HSE Part One - Current.
Off Shore Suvival and Fire Fighting.
Paramedic Training.
Seamanship - Boat Handling - Rigging.
Equipment Maintainance.
L.S.T. Life Support Technition.
S.A.B.A. S.C.U.B.A. Rebreathers. Surface Supply. Surface O2.
N.D.T. 3.1.U.
Well, thanks if you've made it this far!
I'll sign off now, I'm in danger of becoming BORING!
Jonnie

Thanks Jason, what's it like over in Hong Kong?

Yo Laurenz, That's quite a profile.
I was under the impression I'd created one, must have pressed a wrong button or two, shall rush off to rectify this post haste.
What's the Philippine conection, quite fancy a look down there myself, bored with Thailand.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hey, Jonnie. A warm welcome to you from the chilly waters of Western Washington. Crazy good resume you are sporting there. Whatever direction you decide to go I'm sure your mates will appreciate your experience.

I'm looking forward to reading your input and exploits here at SB.

Sea ya!

Very impressive. Thanks for joining us.

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom