Greating from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KevinHoward

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greeting,

After many years out of the game and with new opportunity now that my sons are with me full time I am back with scuba with vengeance. Both my sons certified to Advanced Open Water and now have several ocean dives off of Cozumel to get things started. We are also avid boaters as we keep a boat down at South Shore marina on lake Pueblo.

Goals: I have started back with my continuing education in scuba working toward my
Dive Master then on to Instructor.

Kevin, Trenton, and Nicholas

Hey Kevin. I live in the mountains of Colorado but am on an extended stay in Hawaii. Like you having been certified in 69, I was away from diving for many years. Got my AOW and want to do a lot of diving when I go back to Colorado. I would love to pick your brain for places to go, etc. I'll be here for about a year, so if you have any trips planned to this area I can return the favor!!:) Rick

HI Rick,

Sounds good to me. There isn't a great deal of diving in Colorado. The higher lakes are good but cold. Drysuit all the way.

I keep a boat down at Lake Pueblo where I plan on getting a bunch of dives in come warmer weather. The lake has a pretty healthy thermo at about 15 feet.

Hit me up when you get in state and we can see what we can do. When are you back here?

Kevin

Right now it looks like I'll be here close to a year. The diving here is really great. Warm water, 75 - 100ft visibility, lots of fresh coral and sealife. I could see being here every summer after this project is completed!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom