Greatest technological advancement ever!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I can't tell you what an honor it is to be an owner of the OPS fin system. No single product has made such a huge improvement in the quality of my diving as these remarkable fins! I used to be the first one to go through my air on all my dives and now I am the last person out of the water. People have said, who earth would pay six hundred dollars for a set of fins? I am here to tell you that it was the best investment in my diving history. I now glide through the water effortlessly and find myself kicking more like a dolphin than a human. Not to mention that I am the focus of dive photographers on every trip I am on because these translucent fins are so beautiful in the water. I can't thank Bob, Chad and Blair of their incredible customer service and their continued interest in my diving experiences. I hope that you all come and visit me in Bacalar to dive the gorgeous centotes of the Mexican Riviera. Keep pushing the design envelope for the sake of all divers! You are the greatest.

Attachments

• 1 st Nov-Jen (135).jpg
    1 st Nov-Jen (135).jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 288
They appear too flexible for my style of diving. How is a frog kick in these?

You paid $600.00 for fins??? :confused:

Any links to this new technology that you can share?

I can only stay in the water as long as my air hog dive buddy has air so 600 dollars, I think I will save that and buy something more practical like skid of bricks.

Ouch........$521.00 just for the foot pocket? At least they say it is good for wet and dry diving. It is still over priced by my budget. I would have to seriously get a free demo and some perks before sinking this kind of $$$$$$ into a fin!

What about the op, how did they perform with various kicks?

The beauty of this system is that you can adjust them while you are in the water to stiffen them for more power in the current. I know they cost a lot but my feet no longer hurt and I use so much less air that the enhanced experiences underwater far offset the expense. I hope that they will last a life time and I can switch the blades out for different types of dives. I won't tell you how much I paid for my mask!

Paying me? What a great idea! I will speak to Blair and Bob about a kick back...lol

I don't have any air consumption issues or problems with feet or leg pain. But, I do keep track of my sac under various wet/dry warm/cold diving conditions. Ship me a pair for evaluation and I'll give a subjective opinion on how efficient they are!

I would pay that for them.
I could also trap some industrial little workers age 10 and up from the Continent just to west of my state and have them work for a pack of ramen a day to keep labor costs down.
Nah, I think I will have a "European American" guy named Bob down in Santa Barbara make me some and not be a little girl and cry about the price!

Back
Top Bottom