Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If Blue Springs down stream run is open I'm thinking about that Saturday morning when they open.

N@rco$i$:
Hey MissD, I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

:11doh: let me go fix that :D

frogman_5:
Welcome, fidelis diver! I'll start posting dives when it warms up a little. (You'll be waiting for warmer water once you've been here a few years, trust me!)

Rich

I am happy to be here. That sounds great frogman_5, I will be looking for your posts. Currently, I do not mine 60 to 65 degree water temps., but I am sure it will change over time.

eandiver:
If Blue Springs down stream run is open I'm thinking about that Saturday morning when they open.

:D :D :D We're up for that! I have to get out somehow. The tension is building (or is that desperation), I must realease :14:

Fidelis, I'd like to echo, welcome to our forum. We try to keep this thread running as a basis, if you will, of what others are doing.

It is getting a bit long now. Prolly start a new one soon. More than likely it will have the new bestest title yet! :drummer: Greater Tampa Bay Area XI :winky: No worries though, there is always a link from one to the other.

Just got back from Hudson Grotto...last minute choice or i would've posted it for people to join us. First time diving there. Strange place....very low visibility, once you drop below 40 feet visibility goes to less then 8 feet with a good light. Definitely turns to a night dive. Anyway they have some interesting stuff down there to include a van of some sorts, a boat, a statue and various other things i failed to identify. We took a line they had down to a platform at 100 feet then swam around going slightly over that depth. Despite virtually no visibility I had a good time and will probably go again sometime....not sure why but it was kind of enjoyable.....scary movie type scene down there.....

Amazing how that place kinda holds your interest.... kinda like a car wreck does. It does it to me too. I can't get enough of the bottom of that place.

That place creeps me out. I feel more narcosis effects there then I do at other locations at that depth. I think it's a good place for building experience and its always open.

Missdirected:
:D :D :D We're up for that! I have to get out somehow. The tension is building (or is that desperation), I must realease :14:

Fidelis, I'd like to echo, welcome to our forum. We try to keep this thread running as a basis, if you will, of what others are doing.

Hello Missdirected,

I hear you, I last was in the water three weeks ago and I need compressed air fulling my lungs.

I like this thread and reading about where other divers are diving. So start a new thread and I will keep reading. I wish, I could dive this Sat. morning, but I have this work thing taking up my morning. Hopefully it is the last week for a while, so I can spend my time in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom