Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well that didnt quite work out :( turns out my phone does not work out there... and come to find out... when my phone is out of service... the alarm doesnt work.. i guess because it didnt have the right time or something... either way... i woke up around 10:30 and headed down to the park and the marina.. didnt see anyone for a while.. so my friends and i grabbed two boats and headed up river.. didnt see anyone at the hole so we just headed out to the jumping tree..... as i reread my post of directions.. i now realize that i made a mistake... you are supposed to go left after the bridge.. not right :( sorry guys....hope no one got too lost or anything. maybe another time

Capt. Ty:
Hey MissD,

Sorry, but I'm not available next weekend.

Ty

Oh damn:(

Lookin like fresh water diving with the two fish and one turtle...(or something like that):popcorn:

tampausmc:
i think i'm just going to the springs for the classes...

I hope i do find some dive buddies here....that's why i didn't make it out this weekend is cause i couldn't find anyone to drive up to the springs with me.

What part of town do you live in? I'm booked up for the next couple of weeks but will be more than happy to dive with you after that. :D :D :D

Hello Conch Divers,

I recently transferred from New York to Largo, Fl area because of work, well so I can dive in the warmer waters of Florida (who am I kidding). I am interested to meeting others who want to dive. I started my DM training and enjoying the course. The last time I was in the water was about three weeks ago, I traveled to Williston. I did two dives at Devil’s Den and two dives at Blue Grotto. I like wreck, reef, drift, river and boat diving. I have my own gear and will travel to log bottom time. I will be keeping my eyes open for upcoming events. Let go diving!!!!

N@rco$i$:
I ended up not getting to the 8am meeting spot until 9am. Then I couldn't find Kray_Z's place, and I didn't want to spend money on the boat rental to find out they called the dive so I just went down to Scuba West hung out there for a bit. Sorry guys.

Sucks to be me :(

Just wasn't to be I guess. We didn't wake up til around 11:30..the previous nights party was pretty good though.

Chris

Welcome, fidelis diver! I'll start posting dives when it warms up a little. (You'll be waiting for warmer water once you've been here a few years, trust me!)

Rich

frogman_5:
Welcome, fidelis diver! I'll start posting dives when it warms up a little. (You'll be waiting for warmer water once you've been here a few years, trust me!)

Rich

Not all of us wait for the water to be 85 degrees :28:

BTW, anyone interested in getting out with Johnny and I this weekend? And yes I will do a spring, if I have to :sadangel: :) :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom