Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waiting on the report. :D

5:50 p.m. still waiting. come on fella's I am not diving and am in need of a report!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone as i'm new to the forums and diving. Been in Tampa for 3 years and finally got into diving. I'm only open water right now, but have my Nitrox and Advanced Open water this weekend. I'm always looking for people to dive with since it seems finding a dive buddy is very difficult.

tampausmc:
I just wanted to say hi to everyone as i'm new to the forums and diving. Been in Tampa for 3 years and finally got into diving. I'm only open water right now, but have my Nitrox and Advanced Open water this weekend. I'm always looking for people to dive with since it seems finding a dive buddy is very difficult.

Hey there, glad you made it over. :D Are you going out on a boat this weekend for your certs or to one of the springs?

As I said before, if you are ever looking to dive or for a buddy pop over here.

i think i'm just going to the springs for the classes...

I hope i do find some dive buddies here....that's why i didn't make it out this weekend is cause i couldn't find anyone to drive up to the springs with me.

There is another SB'er and his girl coming down to FL this week. I am just waiting to hear back from him on what diving they are going to be doing. I will post as soon as I know. Perhaps you can join all of us.

Captain TY, not sure about plans this weekend. However, I was just wondering if you were going out/available. Let me know. Thanks.

Missdirected:
Still wondering how the fella's did at HH.

I ended up not getting to the 8am meeting spot until 9am. Then I couldn't find Kray_Z's place, and I didn't want to spend money on the boat rental to find out they called the dive so I just went down to Scuba West hung out there for a bit. Sorry guys.

Sucks to be me :(

It's my fault.....I jinxed you with the 4 to 6's joke.......I guess I have powers beyond the ordinary:)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom