Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AstroDad:
Curious: What do you use PS for with video?
I believe you can use it to adjust the quality, thus shrinking the size of the video, small enough to be able to be loaded. If I'm wrong, and/or there's another way to do it, let me know and I'll try and upload it here.
C-Dawg
On another note, I tried checking out MissD's pics, and access was denied, is there a secret handshake or do I need a puzzle-ring or something to get in?:confused:

Vtdiver2:
I believe you can use it to adjust the quality, thus shrinking the size of the video, small enough to be able to be loaded. If I'm wrong, and/or there's another way to do it, let me know and I'll try and upload it here.
C-Dawg
On another note, I tried checking out MissD's pics, and access was denied, is there a secret handshake or do I need a puzzle-ring or something to get in?:confused:

:light: :14: Can u b trusted? Let me speak to Marilyn (Miss praying she got the name right) and see what she says before u may have access. :14:

Really, just go to UserCp at the top of of the page, then to your left go to 'Group Preferences', scroll down and find 'Surface Interval', click to join. :) Then send check for $99.95 to me :D

Vtdiver2:
C-Dawg

Please don't misunderstand me - I'm not saying PS can't do this. I've always used PS (CS2 now) for processing still images (http://www.planetcurran.com/images.php) and just never heard of using PS for video editing. I didn't know you could do that with PS....

It certainly was a great trip. The pod of dolphins was way cool...

Until the next time.

-J.-

Narcosis, I have a conference call Saturday at three w/ a scout for Robert :confused: He is supposed to call me before then to confirm. I will try and move it to earlier or later.

Missdirected:
Narcosis, I have a conference call Saturday at three w/ a scout for Robert :confused: He is supposed to call me before then to confirm. I will try and move it to earlier or later.
I need to bale on Saturday, there's no way I'm going to make it back to Tampa before 2-3, and I have to get the family checked back into the Tradewinds before I can go play. I'll have to catch you next trip Narcosis....sorry.

Thats ok. At least we got you out diving Sunday. Next time then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom