Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman_5:
So looks like for the 29th (so far, subject to change, may not be available in all areas...):
MissD
VTdiver (possible)
EANdiver (possible)
Cooltech (limit 1 mega tank per diver!)
Divergirl4U

And it's only 8ish for MissD, everyone else shows up on time!

At the dock at 7:30, leave by 8. PM for directions, leave kitchen sink at home, yada, yada, yada.......

Nature walker aka Howard is interested on the 29th .... any more room???
KP

Capt. Ty:
Hey All,

I have 2 spots open for a 2 tank trip to the Sheridan on Tuesday if anybody is interested. The cost is $80 pp. We'll be leaving the dock in St. Pete around 9:30.

PM or call me if you'd like more info.
Tuesday :voskl1:
A girl can dream :blinking:

i hope i dont mis out where do i sign up for this adventue on the minnow 2 and why cant we have a kitchen sink what am i to do with the fridge then let me know if i could tag along since the trip for the 21st got cancelled

naturewalker36:
i hope i dont mis out where do i sign up for this adventue on the minnow 2 and why cant we have a kitchen sink what am i to do with the fridge then let me know if i could tag along since the trip for the 21st got cancelled

Sorry, barring any cancellations, she's already full.

The reason you can't bring the kitchen sink or refrigerator is 6 divers + gear + fuel + water ~ 3,000 lbs. You try carrying that on your back!

Lastly, you've insulted the "Wake" without ever having seen her, and the old lass is offended! Now be nice and apologize. Minnow 2 indeed!

Naturewalker36 can have my slot if you want. I'm going to have to work Sunday night so Saturday is the only time I can get out.

eandiver:
Go out 5 miles tomorrow and tell me what happens. Not to be a smart *** but I've been there. Ask N@rco$iS.
Waves were 2-4 ft all the way out, and got better as the day went on. We dove Veteran's Reef.
We pulled away from the dock and weren't 50 ft away from it when a dolphin surfaced around us and stayed on our bow for the next 5 minutes.
At the dive site we did 2 great dives and a nice leisurely surface interval :wink: , and saw a huge Jewfish, anemones, juvenile spotted Drums, Snook, Arrow Hart crabs and much more.
Really enjoyed meeting N@rco$i$, MissD and Scott5644 and diving with them. Look forward to doing it again.
Sadly, I have plans for Tuesday, so I can't make the Sheridan, but it gives me a reason to come back down. With the condo in Gulfport at our disposal, I'm sure we'll be making trips more often.
I'll post a couple of pictures from yesterday ( dolphin, Jewfish) once I've had a chance to manipulate the pictures. I tried uploading them, but they're too big and I don't have a decent photo editing program on this notebook.
C-Dawg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom