Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tomorrow's conditions:

SUNDAY
EAST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS
A MODERATE CHOP.

:multi:

I was wondering about that. 15kt winds usually produce 3 to 4 footers.

eandiver:
I was wondering about that. 15kt winds usually produce 3 to 4 footers.

The winds are going to be blowing off the beach keeping the wave heights down since they are working against the wave action.If they were blowing on shore, the wave heights would be higher since they are working with the wave action.

Go out 5 miles tomorrow and tell me what happens. Not to be a smart *** but I've been there. Ask N@rco$iS.

Hey All,

I have 2 spots open for a 2 tank trip to the Sheridan on Tuesday if anybody is interested. The cost is $80 pp. We'll be leaving the dock in St. Pete around 9:30.

PM or call me if you'd like more info.

Capt. Ty:
Hey All,

I have 2 spots open for a 2 tank trip to the Sheridan on Tuesday if anybody is interested. The cost is $80 pp. We'll be leaving the dock in St. Pete around 9:30.

PM or call me if you'd like more info.

Tuesday? :shocked: Don't you work? :peepwalla :D

If no one else wants the spots, I will take one please. I don't want to be stingy as I know lots of us are looking to dive. If anyone else asks for it, I will give it up. If not, count me in :bananalama:

eandiver:
Go out 5 miles tomorrow and tell me what happens. Not to be a smart *** but I've been there. Ask N@rco$iS.

I know.I have too.Weather guessers have been known to be wrong.The thing about the waves I noticed when I was taking cruises from Port Canaveral.When the wind blew from the shore to the ocean,the wave heights were bigger.When we left and the wind was from the ocean to the shore the waves were almost non existent.

TODAY
EAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS NEAR THE COAST AND AROUND 15
KNOTS BEYOND 20 NM OFFSHORE. WINDS BECOMING NORTHEAST AROUND 10
KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 FEET NEAR THE COAST AND 3 TO 5 FEET
BEYOND 20 NM OFFSHORE. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

C U Guys soon! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom