Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Ty:
Cool. Glad you guys got wet. How was the vis ?

I'd guess 15...maybe 20 ft. Better than I'm used to in Lake Champlain:D Sorry I'm going to miss your trip tomorrow, MissD really spoke highly of both you and the dive site. I'll be sure to check with you before I come back down and see if we can set something up.
C-Dawg

i guess my gilligan arse over loaded my mouth again. damm wheres skipper at? wasnt meant as to degrade your ship. i was just being a smart *** like always . so i guess this means i get to ride in the head, or in the holding tank . i be gracious to ride in your ship an d yes i now must be called gilligan for my actions hope this messages doesnt fall out of the bottle i put it in. and finds it way to right people and to all i have offen d i am truly sorry

Welcome aboard, Gilligan! No offense taken. It's just bad luck to insult the boat your about to board, it makes 'em ornery! (And yes, they can be temperamental when they want to be! Why do you think boats are "she"?) Please pm with full name, contact info, and emergency contact name and I'll send you directions.

frogman_5:
Welcome aboard, Gilligan! No offense taken. It's just bad luck to insult the boat your about to board, it makes 'em ornery! (And yes, they can be temperamental when they want to be! Why do you think boats are "she"?) Please pm with full name, contact info, and emergency contact name and I'll send you directions.
Lord, I remember the dive when Tracy first attempted a mutiny! The Wake all but swallowed her! :11:

Vtdiver2:
I'd guess 15...maybe 20 ft.

I'd say 20 or better. Temp wasn't that bad either 69F. The dolphin was the best. He did actually lead us out of the marina and up the channel for almost a mile, jumping and playing with us the whole way. Very cool. I've never seen anything like it before.

The barges and fish cubes at vets are the same, We were also able to locate the airplane barge about 200 to 300 yards due south of the yellow bouy as well and had a nice dive on that site too.

It was Sooo nice to finally get out and dive!

Sorry I missed it. A dolphin:confused: All the good **** happens when I can't dive....

Counting down the days till sinko.:coffee:

N@rco$i$:
I'm waitin' for VTdiver2 to post the video....
The files are too big to upload and i don't have PS on this notebook. Either I can email it to you and you can edit it for upload, or you'll have to wait another week til I get home. PM me if you want me to email you the video or choice pics.
C-Dawg

Curious: What do you use PS for with video?

Vtdiver2:
The files are too big to upload and i don't have PS on this notebook. Either I can email it to you and you can edit it for upload, or you'll have to wait another week til I get home. PM me if you want me to email you the video or choice pics.
C-Dawg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom