Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dldiver:
WHAT??!? and open spot on a boat???? :crying:

You said it was too cold to dive or I would have asked. You want to go? We are leaving Tarpon at 10:a.m.

Missdirected:
Diving tmrw. Spot open on the boat. Leaving dock - 20 min from where you and I live - at 10:a.m. Proffer your excuse now for y u can't make it :14:

well, it maybe 20 mins from you, but it is more like 7 hours worth of flights and one grumpy US customs/immigration officer away from me.

I'll be back in town Sun night.

frogman_5:
Welcome aboard, Gilligan! No offense taken. It's just bad luck to insult the boat your about to board, it makes 'em ornery! (And yes, they can be temperamental when they want to be! Why do you think boats are "she"?) Please pm with full name, contact info, and emergency contact name and I'll send you directions.
Good morning :blinking: what will the dive sites be and/or aprox depth?? I need to get my tanks.
Kim P

Looks like I'm not going to make tomorrow's dive. I just got back into St Pete, and Marilyn's grandmother asked me to fix a couple of things at her condo. Rather than diving, I'll be heading to Home Depot and playing handy man. As much as I want to go tomorrow, I have to pretend I'm a responsible adult and do the right thing. I've called Frogman and let him know my spot is open.
I'll probably be back down this fall, and will try and hook up with you all then.
Thanks,
C-Dawg

Sorry for the late answer, been out most of the day.

Dives are 80' or less. I always do 'em on air.

frogman_5:
Sorry for the late answer, been out most of the day.

Dives are 80' or less. I always do 'em on air.
See you guys in the morning ... :mooner:
KP

Morning all,
I woke up this morning feeling very ill. Rich, I must cancel my spot on the Wake (I was really looking forward to getting on her again!).

If one of you wants to go, contact frogman_5 before the boat leaves dock at 8:00 AM

Ok,
The cookie-toss contest appears to be over. I slept until almost 1:00. I still feel exhausted, but the true "ill" feeling is gone.

Sorry I missed the dive. I am sure it was the best dive of the year, because I missed it

:yuck: Absence for illness can be excused, but we need a note from your mom!:yuck:

By the way, you missed a really good dive!:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom