Greater Tampa Bay Area Divers XIII 5/2/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:

Oooohh that boat trip :wink: yes the boat was full so I am not on the trip ... I cant really do that weekend anymore ... my x has moved the summer schedule and I have my son Sean that weekend .... I think :blinking:
Speaking of Sean ... he just turned 10 and I need a PADI instructor in the Tampa area to help him with his Jr. cert.
Suggestions anyone :huh:
Kim P

Missdirected:
If you want a helpful quick mod, I'd recommend Justleesa. That girl is on the ball!

What is a mod :huh: geeze I am such a blonde this morning .... I really try to stay completely out of the politics ..... I just love to dive :blinking: it is social event for me and I figure if I am doing ANYTHING wrong :no sombody will surely let me know :wink:
Kim P

Speaking of Sean ... he just turned 10 and I need a PADI instructor in the Tampa area to help him with his Jr. cert.
Kim P[/quote]

I'm not sure what part of town you're in, but Calypso Divers is where I did my PADI certification and I know they have several kids programs. They're at Bearss and 275... www.calypsodiversinc.com

Divergirl4u:
Oooohh that boat trip :wink: yes the boat was full so I am not on the trip ... I cant really do that weekend anymore ... my x has moved the summer schedule and I have my son Sean that weekend .... I think :blinking:
Kim P

There is someone you know and like that does SSI. Other than that, I was extremely impressed with Sakik's shop. They do things the old way/the right way, IMO. No cutting corners or anything. They did open water in the gulf, not the pool known as Weeki. I have personally never been to his shop but was extremely impressed with what he told me. Quite honestly, I was also impressed with his skill set right out of OW. You put confident divers like him in the water and you are less likely to have people quite so quickly after being certed.

Divergirl4u:
What is a mod :huh: geeze I am such a blonde this morning .... I really try to stay completely out of the politics ..... I just love to dive :blinking: it is social event for me and I figure if I am doing ANYTHING wrong :no sombody will surely let me know :wink:
Kim P

:rofl3: A mod is someone who helps members along the way with the board. They are supposed to be unbiased and follow the rules, as set forth in the ToS.

Divergirl4u:
.... I really try to stay completely out of the politics .....

Probably a good idea. That said, I am a loon about things being orderly and fair. I can totally hate something but if it is the way it is supposed to be, then I am going to follow it to the letter. Call me weird but I am a nut for organization and treating everyone fairly. This for instance, nuts me out. Six or so locals going to a gathering, yet it is stickied::11doh:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=183749

BTW, less than a day to diving :bananalama: Off to pick up my tanks. If there is anyone near my place going tomorrow, I now have room in my car since Lil Sis has been grounded for the entire month of June.

Missdirected:
:rofl3:

BTW, less than a day to diving :bananalama: Off to pick up my tanks. If there is anyone near my place going tomorrow, I now have room in my car since Lil Sis has been grounded for the entire month of June.

:blinking: oh no my tanks ..... geeze I almost forgot again :D

Divergirl4u:
:blinking: oh no my tanks ..... geeze I almost forgot again :D

:rofl3: I almost did as well. Actually just heading out again to get them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom