Greater Tampa Bay Area Divers XIII 5/2/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dldiver:
yeah, i've seen the bad news too...on both coasts!!!

so that's what i was looking for, something the wind can't ruin...
i know, i know, the turtles and rocks always accept visitors. but who want's to look at mean turtles and rocks????

:)

Good morning ..... last week we had a great time with 12 new divers showing up at here is what I played/looked with.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/divergirl4u/annamariaisland5-19-07seahorse.jpg
My bubby and I found several seahorses :mooner: ....
MissD I think octopuss must be found at spanish rocks as well .... piles of crab shells and tons of stone crabs
Kim P :blinking:

cotampa:
Nice 8) trade ya for my virago!

Guy made it all by himself. Invented an incredible trailer for it as well. John and I think he needs to get himself a patten, quick.

Did somebunny say octopus :bananalama:

Two days until diving. I can't freaking wait!

Missdirected:
Guy made it all by himself. Invented an incredible trailer for it as well. John and I think he needs to get himself a patten, quick.

Did somebunny say octopus :bananalama:

Two days until diving. I can't freaking wait!
he he he... she said, "octopus"... he he he

CoolTech:
he he he... she said, "octopus"... he he he

ha ha .... but yes I think they are there to be found :wink: spanish rocks good night dive location i'll bet :blinking:

Divergirl4u:
ha ha .... but yes I think they are there to be found :wink: spanish rocks good night dive location i'll bet :blinking:

Night time is always the best time to find the octoPUS:wink: :wink:
( Lord I appologize for those bad thoughts and be with the starvin pigmes.)

Kim, I saw you were interested in the June 10th dive off of ScubaKev's boat... Anyway, Lil Sis is grounded the entire month of June, so she can't go. John doesn't come down until the following Thursday, so I need a friend :) Augie is next on the list but if he bail, would you wanna carpool over?

Missdirected:
Kim, I saw you were interested in the June 10th dive off of ScubaKev's boat...
would you wanna carpool over?

Geeeze I dont even know where I am diving I have posted so many places ... a boat dive would be nice ... small group lol :wink:
Are you the driver :huh: I would love 2 :rofl3:
Can you believe the way the newbie thread has taken off :popcorn:
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Geeeze I dont even know where I am diving I have posted so many places ... a boat dive would be nice ... small group lol :wink:
Are you the driver :huh: I would love 2 :rofl3:
Can you believe the way the newbie thread has taken off :popcorn:
Kim P

yeah, I asked to have Sakik's thread title changed, so it would open the invite for more people. You could ask the original OP in this case if she would mind having hers changed as well, unless you have already posted a trip thread. Trip threads are still going in the club forum for the time being - no worries of it being moved. If you want a helpful quick mod, I'd recommend Justleesa. That girl is on the ball!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom