Greater Tampa Bay Area Divers XIII 5/2/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sucks i missed all of this weekends dives....i spent the whole weekend at Weeki with my girlfriend's class as she got certified. I did add up roughly 5 or so hours of bottom time there this weekend. It gets boring so i broke out the reel a couple times and worked on tie offs and then followed my line around with my mask off....Anyway though she passed and everything is all good. She liked all of the equipment i bought for her, especially the zena and the mask (which she didn't like at first, but i talked her into it, hard to find one for a small face)(also sometimes fashion gets in the way of functionality). She doesn't like her split fins (oceanic v12s), so i borrowed some brand new atomic splits that another lady had and she really didn't like those.....so i'm thinking she just needs to build up some more leg muscle, cause she thought the atomics were too stiff.....anyway though....all is good......signing her up for nitrox this week, and she seems interested in taking an advanced class too....

A couple pics for now from today:

BullShark.jpg

BullShark-1.jpg

Hiya guys glad we are back and hope to get this Tampa section up and running again .... so what been up ??? .... post dive reports and let's chat.
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Hiya guys glad we are back and hope to get this Tampa section up and running again .... so what been up ??? .... post dive reports and let's chat.
Kim P
Wow! A trip down memory lane... I'm glad this database saved, Dances With Bulls... I wouldn't want to lose that one... Who wants to dive with me?.... lol :14:

i wanna dive ... silly question

CoolTech:
Wow! A trip down memory lane... I'm glad this database saved, Dances With Bulls... I wouldn't want to lose that one... Who wants to dive with me?.... lol :14:

I ll go dive with the sharks again.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom