Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vortex - how long does it take you to drive there? And I gotta tell ya, I'm not really too envious about the grotto :D
Driving - not me - I got a chauffer. I hope he does see this. :rofl3:

From Tampa it's probably 6hrs.

As far as the grotto - everytime I go there I love it more and more. It's like a scary movie you have to watch over and over. Oh no it's happening - I am starting to crave the dark side. :evilo:

As far as the grotto - everytime I go there I love it more and more. It's like a scary movie you have to watch over and over. Oh no it's happening - I am starting to crave the dark side. :evilo:

Reminds me of how I feel about Venice. I use to couldn't stand that place, only ever went to visit with people, but now I get serious uncontrollable cravings to go find Megs. :11:

Reminds me of how I feel about Venice. I use to couldn't stand that place, only ever went to visit with people, but now I get serious uncontrollable cravings to go find Megs. :11:

I've got the meg-bug too! I haven't found any to date-only gone 2x-which makes me more determined to keep going until I find one or two or etc. :14:

Lets just hope this storm stays away and doesn't ruin our plans for the Oriskany. That will piss me off something fierce. So lets keep our fingers crossed.

Lets just hope this storm stays away and doesn't ruin our plans for the Oriskany. That will piss me off something fierce. So lets keep our fingers crossed.

I'm thinking you'll be pretty good that far up.

Hopefully it hits that mountain and fizzles cuz we have a trip coming up on Tuesday :11:

Gotta tell ya ...... had a great time today at Hudson Grotto with the Oriskany 4. Thanks Ben, Ken, Larry and Jason plus a friend from years back, Brian who also brought a friend. Great dives!

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Gotta tell ya ...... had a great time today at Hudson Grotto with the Oriskany 4. Thanks Ben, Ken, Larry and Jason plus a friend from years back, Brian who also brought a friend. Great dives!

The thanks goes to you sir for the tour of the bottom. Had a great time. Looking forward to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom