Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Narcosis, personally, they won't ever get my business again :no

Ouch, care to share? I have never used them but almost have more that once. I would like to know what to expect if I do. PM me if you don't want to sling mud in public:wink:

As far as the 30 mile thing, that's how far out you need to go to have good vis right now. At least for the past two weeks.

Last edited:
Ouch, care to share? I have never used them but almost have more that once. I would like to know what to expect if I do. PM me if you don't want to sling mud in public:wink:

I'll shoot you a pm tmrw. I am too exhausted too type that much tonight :D

Just remembered, I got the number of new captain the other day as well. He is actually Joyce's (Narcosis charters) ex-hubby.

Off-topic discussion carried over from another thread

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

Wow. They just opened. Whats the scoop? Someone has to give us the 411 on the situation. I'm not one to gossip but enquiring minds want to know.

It is a matter of public record. Charles was arrested by Federal Marshals and is charged with SOLICITATION OF AN ADULT TO COMMIT SEXUAL BATTERY ON A CHILD. Currently held in the St. Lucie County jail on $150,000 bond.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a matter of public record. Charles was arrested by Federal Marshals and is charged with SOLICITATION OF AN ADULT TO COMMIT SEXUAL BATTERY ON A CHILD. Currently held in the St. Lucie County jail on $150,000 bond.

:shocked: I think I am going to be ill.:l:

May he rott in hell. I have NO use for that kind of *****. Makes me sick and a little violent.

GRD - I agree with the statements you made in the other thread, if in fact he is convicted. Poor Ed, starts a brand new business now this....

I know that sucks. At least it was caught early and he can recover. Better than later after there is a strong affiliation between Charles and the shop.

There is always the chance its not true but usually where there is smoke there is fire. And you don't get picked up by Marshalls for nothing. That is federal. Those boys don't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom