Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep going the way you are and you'll be on the list.

Weasel. the other white meat!

I'll pass. You are not really my type. It was nice of you to offer though. After the comments by Ben on the other thread I think I should leave all hugging to you two. I wouldn't want to get into the middle of that mess. haha

I would have like to been diving on Sunday (aug 10) but I was doing the family thing. My little guy was celebrating his 1st birthday at John Chesnut Park

IMG_0587.jpg

There will be more diving in the weeks, months and years ahead

Sean

Well Im dying for some grouper or snaps. Sooo when are we doing this ???

You want me to get a charter together or are we gonna go on your sweet ride. Our Grady can only do 4 divers. We can book narcosis out of tarpon, plunker out of clearwater, I also heard about this other guy, Dive Bandit or something like that...:wink:
I haven't chartered many boats on this coast, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I would prefer a weekday as to avoid the weekend warriors, but gas is so expensive there arent alot of boats going out 30 miles. I'm ready right now, I'll grab my gear, cancel some appointments and meet whoever, whereever, whenever...

Well III just did it. Me not so much :wink:

Seriously though, no one is planning anything. Just chatting. That said, if you want to put something together, I am in. I'm dying to kill something :)

^^^She's the boss, I just work here

I would have like to been diving on Sunday (aug 10) but I was doing the family thing. My little guy was celebrating his 1st birthday at John Chesnut Park

IMG_0587.jpg

There will be more diving in the weeks, months and years ahead

Sean

That is one handsome BIG boy! :) He seems thrilled about that cake - smart man.

III, we don't necessarily have to go out 30 :no Captain Mike knows some great ledges we can hit, if you want to put something together, here is his number 813.390.2583, just tell him I sent you. Capt. Ty is my fav but he is booked until September :sad: As for Narcosis, personally, they won't ever get my business again :no

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom