Greater Tampa Area VIII started 11/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Awe just cuz we feel bad for you Stas.. here is another :mooner: Hehehhehehe

Awwwww you guys are great, thanks so much :cwmddd:

Missdirected:
Astro, what was last night then? I ask because oddly enough after I let the dog's out last night I said to Johnny that it was super bright outside. Figured it must have been a full moon - still thinking even so - it was still pretty bright.

It was the night before the full moon. :) Full moon was 12/4 at 19:25 EST, but, it looks full to most folks (at a casual glance) for a few days before and after the actual time of full moon. Yea, that sucker is bright - that's why none of us astro types go out during that phase of the moon. Heck, even the Moon itself is dull to look at during that phase (it's like looking at a light bulb).

we got secret santas that ain't secret flashing there buhtt's at Stasia. It MUST be a full moon. Either that or Henry morgan went outside with shorts on (inside joke).

Oh, and Stas' not to be left out :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: Just add hair to each cheek for realism.

:dropmouth not another one! :doh::kissbutt:

Sta you need to hurry back home/here. We (Narcosis and I) are planning a big Tampa party here at my place :D He was supposed to start a thread on it. Might have to get the bat out :letsparty:

Missdirected:
Sta you need to hurry back home/here. We (Narcosis and I) are planning a big Tampa party here at my place :D He was supposed to start a thread on it. Might have to get the bat out :letsparty:

I'm working on it. I think I'll know by the end of this week or at least next just how soon I'll be back "home." Wouldn't want to miss a party!

Scubaquest in Brandon is having a tent sale this weekend. Just spotted it on my way down 60 and had to pull in for a look.

Henry Morgan:
Scubaquest in Brandon is having a tent sale this weekend. Just spotted it on my way down 60 and had to pull in for a look.
Good! I will be at Brandon High tomorrow for both kids ROTC drill meet.

Time to stop in for a look... savy!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom