Greater Tampa Area VIII started 11/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
Good! I will be at Brandon High tomorrow for both kids ROTC drill meet.

Time to stop in for a look... savy!

:no Tech. It will be too much for you to handle. Just keep on driving. You have enough gear for the moment :10:

Missdirected:
:no Tech. It will be too much for you to handle. Just keep on driving. You have enough gear for the moment :10:
What makes you say that? I don't have a dry suit!

CoolTech:
What makes you say that? I don't have a dry suit!

Are you moving north or something? No. Exactly, I didn't think so.

*Miss wanders off. Her work here is done :winky:*

Missdirected:
Are you moving north or something? No. Exactly, I didn't think so.

*Miss wanders off. Her work here is done :winky:*
North Carolina... the day after Christmas!

(Mr. puts her in her place :14: )

Hi, I am going to be in St. Pete Dec 21 to 28th and I was wondering if anyone could give me a few suggestions as to where to dive, with who, etc etc. Any suggestions I would greatly apperciate Thanks :)

CoolTech:

Ha! Mr. "I don't need a wetsuit to dive in the ocean; wetsuits are for sissies!"

CoolTech:

Are you serious???????? Why? What is going on?

*Miss feeling left out of the loop*

BTW, you can't leave. I have your scubasongs :)

cmufieldhockey8:
Ha! Mr. "I don't need a wetsuit to dive in the ocean; wetsuits are for sissies!"

:yelclap: The truth always come out. I recollect hearin' that as well. :) :sprint:

Blacthorn:
Hi, I am going to be in St. Pete Dec 21 to 28th and I was wondering if anyone could give me a few suggestions as to where to dive, with who, etc etc. Any suggestions I would greatly apperciate Thanks :)

Give Ben @ Tanks-a-Lot a call. 727.639.3474

If you can get anyone to go out to the Sheridan that would be ideal. Alternately, Ben will still take you to some good places. Enjoy :)

cmufieldhockey8:
Won't be diving in the ocean... diving a lake that will have ice on it... And, I don't need a wetsuit. I need a drysuit!
(Mr. "wants to keep the stuff he has from revolting against him due to freezing water")

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom