Greater Tampa Area VIII started 11/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is the previous thread if for some reason one would like to pop over there.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=157422

Anywhoozle, that thread was pretty big so I thought it time to start another. Especially, if we have new people hanging out I didn't want them to get intimidated by the other thread being so large.

Note to new people: This is a place where people from all over this area, or maybe just visiting, can get with some of us and do some diving. We spend a lot of time planning on this thread or discussing past, present, and future diving. Whatever we may be discussing, please feel free to jump right in. We're always looking for people to join us. You may want to read the last couple pages of the previous thread doing that will get you up to date. :D

Stasia, I was just thinking of you and remembering you will sadly be leaving soon :sad: Hopefully, you will graduate and begin your career here where it is nice and warm almost everyday. :) Anyway, when is it you leave? I was thinking/hoping some of us may get together and do a dive before you leave us.

Carried over from previous thread:

CoolTech:
Got here about 5PM
Wasn't able to see the entire place... It closes at 6PM

BUT, I am here:D

Hey if you don't have plans for the evening you may want to noodle over to the RBW party, just a thought. I am shooting for 12-1 to arrive tomorrow.

Did you see that tank they were talking about? I would really have liked lil sis to see something like that.

Yes, the time is coming for me to depart and I can't believe it has come so soon! Next weekend I go to Atlanta to take the last part of my test and I am officially done with my internship the following Tuesday. I've got a few friends coming Thanksgiving (Thursday) night- we're gonna dive on Friday and head up to Luraville for our cavern/intro to cave class starting Saturday. I may end up leaving for home from the class (Monday) or else I'll come back to Tampa till Thursday.

I'm looking for jobs in Florida but there aren't many for the setting I want to work in right now. All the jobs are for minor league baseball.

Well I'm off to the medical tent of the Ironman thing today. This should be interesting.

Missdirected:
Stasia, I was just thinking of you and remembering you will sadly be leaving soon :sad: Hopefully, you will graduate and begin your career here where it is nice and warm almost everyday. :) Anyway, when is it you leave? I was thinking/hoping some of us may get together and do a dive before you leave us.

truck1:
Was anyone planning a manatee trip or just tossing the idea around?

I thinnk it was being tossed around as if someone set it up would attend :wink: Headed to DEMA. Have a great day truck1.

OH sure.You get to play with all of the cool new stuff and See John Chatterton while I am stuck at work!
Oh well.There is always next year.
I might try and see if I can set up a manatee trip in the near future.I will be in school all next week and have to see how things shake out.
I am taking a 160 hour Haz-mat class and it will keep me a little more than busy.

i'm allways up for some diving...i will keep my eye out for anyone to do some...

scubaozzy2:
i'm allways up for some diving...i will keep my eye out for anyone to do some...

Well definitely keep your eye on this thread. Many of us try to get together often. Oh and welcome to ScubaBoard :)

Missdirected:
:wink: Headed to DEMA. Have a great day truck1.

Who do you know, I tried hooking up so I could go with no luck......

I'm probably moving the boat to Crystal river for the month of December. If you guys want to plan a manatee trip.?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom