Greater Tampa Area VIII started 11/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N@rco$i$:
Who do you know, I tried hooking up so I could go with no luck......

I'm probably moving the boat to Crystal river for the month of December. If you guys want to plan a manatee trip.?

Press pass. My whole career has been publishing, remember?

eandiver:
so how's the hand doing?

Healing nice - painful off and on as the nerves start to regenerate. U can hardly c the incision on the right hand (it's been 5 weeks). I have gained a lot of strength back in that one. This one seems to be doing even better than the right. I am definitely pleased not to say it doesn't hurt but. Thank you for asking that was sweet. :D

Alright.....you made your point......Just remember to say nice things about her toe nails and you won't get hurt......at least until her hands heal.

Glad to hear you're healing up! When I had my hand done, the doctor said not to pick up anything heavier than a coffee cup. Next day, I picked up a coffee pot. Didn't drop the pot, but did drop a lot of decriptive language!!:furious:

I'm thinking we need a happy hour! (It's been quite a while, you know!) Who's around Turkey Day weekend?:D

frogman_5:
I'm thinking we need a happy hour! (It's been quite a while, you know!) Who's around Turkey Day weekend?:D

I'm leaving next week but will be gone this weekend till Monday... I'd love to see you guys one more time before I leave!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom