Greater Tampa Area VIII started 11/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman_5:
Glad to hear you're healing up! When I had my hand done, the doctor said not to pick up anything heavier than a coffee cup. Next day, I picked up a coffee pot. Didn't drop the pot, but did drop a lot of decriptive language!!:furious:

I'm thinking we need a happy hour! (It's been quite a while, you know!) Who's around Turkey Day weekend?:D
Back online.... what do you have in mind, Rich?

Hello. Hello, anyone in here?

Were' here. How do you like my new friend? the one in my avitar. His name is "Gill"

N@rco$i$:
Were' here. How do you like my new friend? the one in my avitar. His name is "Gill"

Dang, I am sooooo jealous. That looks awesome Dave. lil sis and I are taking rescue in January :wink:

Heya, has Kathleen finished up yet???

She hasn't started yet. She's hung up on mask clearing. She's working with her instructor to get through that. She should be done by year end or some time in January.

The avitar pic is from the Shark dive anybody can do (for $150.00) I've got allot more pictures in my gallery. They gave me the whole CD since I work there. Still had to pay the $20.00 but I got all the pics instead of just 1 8X6.

N@rco$i$:
The avitar pic is from the Shark dive anybody can do (for $150.00) I've got allot more pictures in my gallery. They gave me the whole CD since I work there. Still had to pay the $20.00 but I got all the pics instead of just 1 8X6.

You work at the Aquarium? Allison and I haven't been wet in six weeks or so and we were chatting about this dive recently. I presume you think it's worth the cost? I was thinking this would be a good Santa gift.... only problem is that 15 yr old limit. She is 14 and certified Nitrox, Wreck and Stress/Rescue. How do they check the age? AFAIK, She has no photo ID with her age on it....

They require a copy of your c-card when you come in for the dive. The c-card has a D.O.B. on it, and says "JR." on the front (PADI). I'm not sure about whats on other agencies cards.
I'd say it's worth the cost. I might be able to get the tickets for you for a third less. I'll check and PM you.

N@rco$i$:
They require a copy of your c-card when you come in for the dive. The c-card has a D.O.B. on it, and says "JR." on the front (PADI). I'm not sure about whats on other agencies cards.
I'd say it's worth the cost. I might be able to get the tickets for you for a third less. I'll check and PM you.

Yep - PADI cards have a DOB on it. Never noticed it before. However, Allison is SSI and that card does not have DOB on it - just your level and specialties are listed (and instructor id, etc). BTW, Allison did not take the Jr. route (it was available).

Aside: While looking at my '86 PADI card.... OMG!!! Who is that skinny guy with all the HAIR!

AstroDad:
Aside: While looking at my '86 PADI card.... OMG!!! Who is that skinny guy with all the HAIR!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Maybe your wife knows? :wink: I'd go ask her, hehehhe.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom