Greater Tampa Area VIII started 11/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Are you serious???????? Why? What is going on?

*Miss feeling left out of the loop*

BTW, you can't leave. I have your scubasongs :)
I will be at the party on Friday!

Stop feeling left out of the loop... it's a vacation. The daughter and I will be in the Smokies, and come back before New Year's Eve.

Just in time for a New Year's Eve/Day dive... :D

CoolTech:
Oh... I've also lost 35 lbs since your last party

Jimminy Cricket. There is something going 'round on this board. Loads of people losing weight and doing so great at it.

Missdirected:
Jimminy Cricket. There is something going 'round on this board. Loads of people losing weight and doing so great at it.

Yeah, they keep it up and the bottom is going to fall out of the lead market.

Probably not a good time to buy futures.

CoolTech:
Oh... I've also lost 35 lbs since your last party

Way to go Jim :rocker: , But you got a few more to loose before you catch up to me (65 pnds. :D )

Speaking of the lead business I went from 22 pounds of soft weight to 10, and next dive I think I could drop to 8.:nod:

N@rco$i$:
... But you got a few more to loose before you catch up to me (65 pnds. :D )

Speaking of the lead business I went from 22 pounds of soft weight to 10, and next dive I think I could drop to 8.:nod:
Excellent!

I started in November... you?

Before it's over, I will no longer be a member of the 200 club. I'm shooting for 165-180 range.

ok I had a little head start, May......

I'm shooting for the 200 club, 200 even that is. I need to drop another 45+ pounds to get there, I was 190 most of my teenage years, when I got married it was like someone pulled the pin on the fat grenade and baam!!

Look at the bright side!, when we both get to our goals we will have lost a enough weight to be able to fit 2 more divers with us on my boat..

N@rco$i$:
Way to go Jim :rocker: , But you got a few more to loose before you catch up to me (65 pnds. :D )

You didn't go on the WHM diet did you?:D :D :D :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom